About Dr. Jean
|Dr. Jean Feldman’s noteworthy educational career has spanned more than 40 years. She has served as a classroom teacher, instructor of adults, author, and consultant. She is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the National Kindergarten Alliance, and the International Reading Association. Dr. Feldman’s list of degrees include a B.A. from the University of Georgia, a D.A.S.T. from Emory University, and both M.A. and Ph.D. degrees from Georgia State University. Dr. Feldman inspires teachers across the country with her engaging songs and creative activities that help make teaching and learning FUN!
Among Dr. Jean’s many accomplishments is the authorship of several books, which are listed as follows:
||• Survival Guide for Preschool Teachers
• The Complete Book of Indoor and Outdoor
Games and Activities
• Transition Time
• Science Surprises
• Self-Esteem Activities
• Rainy Day Activities
• Wonderful Rooms Where Children Can Bloom
• Ready, Set, Read!
• Teaching Tunes
• Transition Tips and Tricks
• The Best of Dr. Jean Series
• Sing and Read Along Books
• I Love Letters
• Cheer Along with Dr. Jean
|Dr. Jean has also published a number of recordings that are used by school systems throughout the country. The songs are uplifting for both children and adults. The titles include:
• Dr. Jean Sings Silly Songs • Dr. Jean and Friends • Sing to Learn • Is Everybody Happy? • Nursery Rhymes and Good Ol’ Times • Kiss Your Brain! • All Day Long • Just for Fun • Totally Math • Totally Reading • Happy Everything! • Going Green with Dr. Jean • Better Bodies and Brains
“Thanks for helping me put a song in the hearts of children!” Dr. Jean
|If you would like to learn more about Dr. Jean's life, click here.
Information about her CDs (including titles and words to the songs) is available by clicking here.